Sunday, March 18, 2018

How To Fix Laptop Audio Jack






How do i fix my broken audio-out jack? what i suspect is that the computer jack socket what a pita. 2 hours of my time to fix or try the usb audio device. Hi friends, my laptop's headphone jack is not working and has most probably broken due to physical damage.. and i don't wanna repair it right now and my question is. The weight of my grado 1/4 to 1/8 has taken its toll on my jack and now i lose sound with the slightest wiggle of the cord. any one know how to put in....





Microsoft Unveils Much-anticipated Surface Pro 4 ...


Microsoft unveils much-anticipated surface pro 4




Tech Support: How do I fix a loose headphone jack-laptop ...


Tech support: how do i fix a loose headphone jack-laptop






Three A Tech Computer Sales and Services: Used Laptop HP ...


Three a tech computer sales and services: used laptop hp


How can i repair a laptop audio jack that was damaged (now only gives mono-sound) by accidentally tugging the headphones plug sideways?. My jack would produce a lot of static and give me terrible sound for the longest time, so i finally took action to fix it. after looking up what the issue. No sound from my laptop headphone jack and set the headphones to "default" but that still didnt fix the problem. the sound still comes from my speakers and not.





Related Posts by Categories

0 comments:

 
Computer Blog - Powered By Blogger