Saturday, April 14, 2018

How To Fix Laptop Charger Jack






Ok, i had my kids running around my room and kept tripping on my laptop's power cable. then dc power jack was damaged. i had to always keep pressing the jack in.... Hi i have issue with charging the battery on my laptop. i bought the battery brand i’ve tried to contact you for the topic guide to fixing a laptop power jack.. So it's like this, my asus laptop won't charge. is it the battery, motherboard (maybe)? no, why? well when i last tried to charge it, it still had some "juice" in it.





Laptop Repair: Toshiba Laptop Repair Diagram


Laptop repair: toshiba laptop repair diagram




My Commentary and Technical help: 2012


My commentary and technical help: 2012






Dell Charger Port Wiring Diagram Gilbarco Wiring Diagram ...


Dell charger port wiring diagram gilbarco wiring diagram


Laptop loose charging port fix!! hd!! easy how to fix laptop charger sony vaio vgn-fw340s vgn-fw pcg-3f4l laptop power jack repair broken. Hi i have a y570 and my charger is working but very loose as the pin in the power jack has been pushed back into the system it charges but it hardly holds and i. For the last few weeks my laptop's power jack has been acting weird. i have to sometimes rotate around my charging plug to get the laptop to stop charging..





Related Posts by Categories

0 comments:

 
Computer Blog - Powered By Blogger