Thursday, July 10, 2014

Off Topic 42 and the Meaning of Life

I have always been a geek, nerd, dork, ok, not a dork (tough some may argue this.) I can remember reading Hitchhikers Guide as a kid and loving it. I never read any other books in the series, but I loved the humor behind. in fact, I love the quotes from Douglas Adams. I recently watched the movie that was made back in 2005 and thus began reminiscing the Hitchhikers guide. 42 is the meaning of life, for so many reasons that I dont want to get into that discussion here. Anyway, for those of you that may know what I am talking about, I feel sorry for you, but you are not alone.

I just discovered after reading about 42 and the meaning of life in Wikipedia that if you place the following into a Google search:

the answer to life, the universe, and everything

exactly as typed, you get 42.

How cool is that huh?

Related Posts by Categories

0 comments:

 
Computer Blog - Powered By Blogger